Specialty Yoga Teacher Trainings
Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Specialize in Children’s Yoga!
Become certified with this in-depth 95-hour training. Understand childhood developmental stages from ages 2-16. Learn how to teach asana, pranayama, meditation, and yogic philosophy to all the different age groups.
Next Date: TBD
Sundays 9 am – 5 pm
$500 deposit required upon registration
- Asana, Games, Stories and Songs for each age group. Learn what is fun and beneficial during each stage of childhood.
- Anatomy and Physiology – Learn about changes throughout childhood and how this impacts yoga teaching and practice.
- Yogic Philosophy & Meditation – Children are uniquely open to a variety of perspectives and benefit greatly from early introduction to living peacefully, building inner strength and learning how to skillfully handle emotions.
- Pranayama – Breath plays a vital role in regulating our physiology, mental state, emotions, and the ability to be present and clear. Learn techniques to deepen your understanding of being present while teaching and how to share this with children.
- Teaching Methodology – This includes sequencing, creating classes, themes, strategies for teaching each age group.
- Overview of Teaching Children with Special Needs – Consider the best approach to meeting developmental needs.
- Design Your Own Kids Classes for each age group. Receive individualized feedback from experienced kids teachers.
- Gain Teaching Experience – We learn best and gain confidence by teaching. We have structured teaching exercises to assist you in practicing what you love.
- Empower Children with skills for a happy and healthy life.
Prerequisite: 200 hour yoga training certification
Meditation Teacher Training
This is a quote from our Founder and Teacher, Sri Shambhavananda. When we commit to a regular meditation practice, we are shown many possibilities.
Maybe you’d like to deepen your own understanding of meditation or share practices with others. When you take a Meditation Teacher Training with Eldorado Mountain Yoga Ashram, you not only expand your toolkit, you also put in the time to create a consistent powerful force inside and a deep wish to grow that fuels your meditation practice for years.
Dates & Rates: TBD
“This is not your average yoga studio. This is a living breathing ashram with a history, a lineage, and a group of very sweet, dedicated teachers who all bring something unique to the teachings.”