Private Yoga Sessions with Akasha
Akasha received her 200-hour teaching certification from Pilgrimage of the Heart Yoga in 2021 and completed a second 200-hour training with ShambhavAnanda Yoga (Konalani Ashram) in 2022. She is also a 300-hour certified Ayurvedic Health Coach from the Shakti School and teaches in a trauma-informed style. Akasha is currently completing her 300-hour certification with ShambhavAnanda Yoga while residing at Eldorado Ashram.
Akasha specializes in somatic-based mindfulness practices, using the tools of asana, breath-work, meditation, and emotional regulation to support holistic well-being. She is passionate about employing Vedic practices in a modern context to optimize physical health and increase emotional resilience. Akasha is especially grateful to be able to relay the living teachings of the ShambhavAnanda lineage to all who visit the ashram. It is her deep joy to assist individuals on their path to physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, through sacred listening and personalized, whole-person support.
A private or small group session with Akasha focuses on your specific interests and needs and will enable you to dive deeper into your practice with personalized support. These sessions can include:
- Yoga classes that target your unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Support in developing a daily meditation practice, including the use of mantra meditation
- Instruction in pranayama, or breath-work, to reduce anxiety and support optimal functioning of your nervous system
- Ayurvedic lifestyle coaching (Learning best practices for your dosha, or constitution, in the areas of diet, daily self-care, emotional regulation, reducing toxic load, and much more)
- Yoga Movement Screen (A tool for optimizing your movement patterns and supporting physical well-being)
- Guided deep relaxation and tools to facilitate this for yourself at home
Private sessions can be scheduled for a minimum of 60 minutes. Recurring sessions are an excellent option for longer-term coaching and support.
Pricing for individual sessions cost $1/minute, e.g. $60 for 1 hour, $90 for 90 minutes, and so forth. Small group sessions follow the same pricing scale, plus $10 per additional person.
For more information and to schedule a private session, please email Akasha here, or call our office at (303) 249-1671.
We also offer corporate and large-group sessions and retreats. For more details, please inquire here.