200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Creativity. Depth. Transformation.
Through ShambhavAnanda yoga and meditation practices, you learn to reach deeper inside and teach from a place of clarity and depth. When the training ends, you will have taught a full one hour class with feedback.
Module 1: Learn the foundations of 54 asanas, pranayama and Shambhava meditation techniques. Explore anatomy and safety-based alignment. Practice teaching begins day 1.
Module 2: Digs deeper into your understanding of the asanas, learn how to creatively compose a class and advanced techniques including: training in hands-on assists, verbal cueing, and more. Shambhava meditation, ethics, philosophy, and teaching styles are topics continually explored throughout the training.
- Essential teaching methods including effective cuing, pose/counterpose and vinyasa principles, how to compose a class, and introduction to adjustments.
- Emphasis on practice teaching from day one.
- Conscious asana and pranayama with healthy biomechanics and modifications for every body.
- Meditation practices to bring clarity, focus and the release of psychic tension.
- Yoga philosophy with study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras, yogic lifestyle, and ethics of teaching yoga.
- Practical anatomy to help you teach safely and knowledgeably.
- Basic Sanskrit for yoga teachers.
- Final project – Creative Class Outline. Complete the training with yoga class plans in hand to begin teaching.
Dates & Rates
January 15 – May 14, 2022
Saturdays 9 am- 6 pm and three Sundays
August 27 – December 17, 2022
Saturdays 9 am-6 pm and three Sundays
The investment for our 200-Hour Teacher Training is $2400.
$700 deposit required upon registration.
$300 discount for registration 3 weeks prior to start date.
Contact us for specials and payment plans.
“The whole experience of doing your yoga training here is very genuine, grounding, humbling, immersive, informative, inspiring, and explorative.”