200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Open, Create, and Grow!
Through ShambhavAnanda practices, learn to reach inside and teach from a place of clarity and inner depth. By training’s end you will have taught hours of yoga asana, participated in applicable ancient yogic philosophy, and developed or boosted your own personal home meditation practice. You will also receive personal one-on-one feedback for the full training – an invaluable gift.
All the skills you develop will have you walking the walk, and prepared to teach immediately upon graduation. This level 1 course is a prerequisite for the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training. Meet our instructors.
Module 1: Learn the foundations of 47 asanas, 3 asana sequences, 9 pranayama and 6 ShambhavAnanda meditation techniques. Explore functional yoga anatomy, safety-based alignment, and get beyond the boundaries of what you think the perfect posture is. Practice teaching begins day 1!
Module 2: Experience a deeper feeling of the asanas and learn how to creatively compose sequences and classes. Advanced techniques cultivated include training in hands-on assists, verbal cueing, and much more. ShambhavAnanda meditation, ethics, philosophy, and teaching styles are topics continually explored throughout the training.
- Essential teaching methods including effective cuing, pose/counterpose and vinyasa principles, how to compose a class, and introduction to adjustments.
- Emphasis on practice teaching from day one.
- Conscious asana and pranayama with healthy biomechanics and modifications for every body.
- Time tested meditation practices to bring clarity, focus and the release of psychic tension.
- Yoga philosophy with study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras, yogic lifestyle, and ethics of teaching yoga.
- Practical anatomy to help you teach safely and knowledgeably.
- Basic Sanskrit for yoga teachers.
- Real and constructive feedback from your teachers and fellow trainees.
- Final project – Creative Class Outline. Complete the training with 6 yoga class plans in hand to begin teaching.
Dates & Rates
January 13 – May 18, 2024
We train Saturdays 9 am- 6 pm plus three Sundays over the course of the 4 months. Our schedule is designed to make training sustainable for you and your life, which also allows your teaching to mature and ripen over time while still immersed in the supportive training environment.
Tuition for our 200-Hour Teacher Training is $2700.
$700 non-refundable deposit required upon registration.
If you invest in us, we’ll invest in you!
Sign up before November 13 and get $500 OFF! Or $200 off for registration by Dec. 13.
Contact us for specials and payment plans.
“The whole experience of doing your yoga training here is very genuine, grounding, humbling, immersive, informative, inspiring, and explorative.”